My TV interview on Channel 7News focused on how the changes Facebook are making to what we...Read More
Category: Internet & Social Media
Spiderman and Elsa videos are the latest sensation on YouTube for kids. These videos are getting...Read More
Would you buy an iPhone for a 5 years old? Latest research shows that even though parents are wary of young children using technology that they are choosing to buy a mobile phone for them as a way of keeping them safe and in...Read More
Adult sexual content and culture has woven itself seamlessly into the fabric of the internet. Some...Read More
The act of unboxing has become so big that the word recently received a place in the Oxford...Read More
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- How the recent changes to Facebook will effects kids seeing fake news
- My thoughts: Should Apple add more parental controls to control screentime?
- Dangerous content young children are viewing online
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy