I presented on @TheTodayShow on the weekend. Smacking is banned in 49 countries and...Read More
Category: Education Today
Kidspot, Studio Ten and Kinderling Radio have recently published and discussed my ideas about...Read More
Is your child at a school where there is a strong focus on technology? While the use of technology has been a priority for a number of years now there are still many people who question whether technology should be in schools at...Read More
While Australian government wants us to be committed to NAPLAN, how does asking every child in years 3, 5, 7 and 7 to sit for this test actually help students to learn? Following USA and UK in this approach to old-fashioned...Read More
The Australian government has spent millions of dollars putting technology into schools, however is it paying off? Are children learning more? If we want to enhance children’s learning then putting computers in classrooms is a...Read More
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy
- New online seminar series
- My comments: Children say parents’ mobile use harms family life
- Toddlers not sleeping because of technology. It’s not that simple.