In my latest TV segment I talk about my new research that shows that using technology to reward or...Read More
Category: Family Technology Use
Sooooo, something I’ve been patiently waiting to share with you has finally come to fruition. I’ve partnered with a new organisation to offer family coaching around technology use in the home. Along with my host...Read More
The ways we think about the role in kid’s lives has a lot to do with how much we argue about it in...Read More
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- How the recent changes to Facebook will effects kids seeing fake news
- My thoughts: Should Apple add more parental controls to control screentime?
- Dangerous content young children are viewing online
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy