In my latest TV segment I talk about my new research that shows that using technology to reward or...Read More
Would you buy an iPhone for a 5 years old? Latest research shows that even though parents are wary of young children using technology that they are choosing to buy a mobile phone for them as a way of keeping them safe and in...Read More
There are big changes for families in the new recommendations to guide children’s use of anything...Read More
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy
- New online seminar series
- My comments: Children say parents’ mobile use harms family life
- Toddlers not sleeping because of technology. It’s not that simple.