I’ve been doing a lot of filming in the last few weeks. This includes TV segments, featuring...Read More
Category: Technology, Health & Relationships
Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
How do you think the recent announcement to Year 9 students to score highly on NAPLAN or face the...Read More
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy
- New online seminar series
- My comments: Children say parents’ mobile use harms family life
- Toddlers not sleeping because of technology. It’s not that simple.