My latest TV interview with SBS focuses on kid’s screentime, There has been a call for Apple...Read More
Category: Technology Health & Safety
The dangerous content now being made to profit from young kids is inexcusable....Read More
I had the privilege to be MC and speaker for an event supporting the privacy of young people...Read More
Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
How do you think the recent announcement to Year 9 students to score highly on NAPLAN or face the...Read More
My work internationally this year has allowed me fantastic insight into how different cultures...Read More
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- How the recent changes to Facebook will effects kids seeing fake news
- My thoughts: Should Apple add more parental controls to control screentime?
- Dangerous content young children are viewing online
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy