Low NAPLAN results for students across Australia shows more work needs to be done, but should...Read More
Category: Technology and Learning
My aim is to help adults feel confident and empowered in the choices they make around children’s...Read More
Children have more to watch on TV than ever! Many of the new online TV subscription services such as Stan or Presto come with their own children’s packages. There is also a booming range of apps or sites offering...Read More
Hello Barbie is the latest version of the iconic doll soon to hit toyshop shelves. This model goes...Read More
Who is to blame for kids’ lack of control when it comes to technology? Are toddlers really becoming addicted to technology? There’s certainly a lot of media hype to suggest that they are. See here Kid’s tech tantrum...Read More
My article below was recently published on Kidspot. All of a sudden 3D printers have come into...Read More
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy
- New online seminar series
- My comments: Children say parents’ mobile use harms family life
- Toddlers not sleeping because of technology. It’s not that simple.