Here’s a catch up podcast from my interview today with Kinderling Kids Radio. It covers what parents need to know about the new screen guidelines and tips for managing them.
May 5, 2017
December 21, 2016
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy
- New online seminar series
- My comments: Children say parents’ mobile use harms family life
- Toddlers not sleeping because of technology. It’s not that simple.
- My interview for Mashable: Spiderman vs. Elsa videos have taken over YouTube and it’s so confusing
- Talking to kids about online pornography