Here’s a catch up podcast from my interview today with Kinderling Kids Radio. It covers what parents need to know about the new screen guidelines and tips for managing them.
May 5, 2017
April 8, 2015
September 25, 2016
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- Banning mobile phones in classrooms takes education back in time
- My Thoughts: Why tech CEO’s limits their kid’s technology use
- How the recent changes to Facebook will effects kids seeing fake news
- My thoughts: Should Apple add more parental controls to control screentime?
- Dangerous content young children are viewing online
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.