As an researcher in children and technology my latest article that bust the myths about children and technology has had quite an impact. Its a straight talking piece which separates the accurate information about children and technology from the myths. Heres a link to my interview about it on Studio Ten (Network 10)
April 12, 2016
May 9, 2015
Free Factsheet: The Value Of Technology For Learning
Enter your details below to get instant access
- The problem with using technology to reward or punish children’s behaviour
- I’ve been doing lots of filming lately!
- MC and speaker: privacy of young people growing up in the digital age
- The benefits of kid’s video games
- Our aim should be to support kids to succeed, not to trip them up so that they feel that they can’t.
- Parenting can be complex when things go wrong
- Technology, trust and privacy
- New online seminar series
- My comments: Children say parents’ mobile use harms family life
- Toddlers not sleeping because of technology. It’s not that simple.